Passbook Savings - This affordable account makes it simple for anyone to save!
Premier Savings - This account combines higher interest rates with complete access to your money.
- $200.00 minimum to open account.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- Automatic deposit available.
- There is a $.75 activity fee per withdrawal if more than 2 withdrawals occur in a monthly cycle.
Investor Account - This account's interest rate is comparable to that of a long term CD, but allows monthly deposits and limited withdrawals!
- $1,000 minimum to open account.
- The competitive interest rate on this account increases as your minimum balance grows from $1,000 to $10,000 to $25,000.
- Automatic deposit is available.
- A minimum balance of $1,000 must be maintained to avoid a $10 per month maintenance charge.
Mighty Mac Savings - A savings club with incentives for children 12 years old and younger.
- Start this account with a small balance and build at your own pace while earning a higher rate of interest.
- A minimum balance of $500 is required to open this account.
- $25 minimum deposit.
- Withdrawals are limited to 10% of balance each year for the first 5 years.
- Previous 6 months interest penalty for early withdrawal.
- After 5 years, account holder has 10 days to withdraw funds, and then balance is automatically renewed for another 5 years.
- May be used as an IRA.
Giftrust Account - A great way to save for your children or grandchildren's college education!
- No minimum balance.
- Special activities throughout the year.
- Children receive birthday cards and certificates.
- There is a .75 activity fee per withdrawal if more than two withdrawals occur in a monthly cycle.
- This account earns a higher interest rate.
- A minimum balance of $250 is required to open this account.
- Withdrawals are limited to 10% of the balance each year for the first 5 years.
- 6 months interest penalty for early withdrawal.
- A $250 balance must be maintained or this account will be closed.
Certificates of Deposit
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Earn competitive rates on CDs from 91 day to 5-year terms. CDs are FDIC insured.
- IRAs are a great way to invest for your retirement and your investment is tax deferred until withdrawal. We offer a variety of IRA terms and types to fit your needs.